- What it does: Helps you get paid via the web
- How hard is it to learn: 2 out of 5, many options but technically not very challenging
- How it helps you make money: By giving your clients payment options (debit card, credit card, virtual terminal)
One of the reasons why many of us dream of having online businesses is to make money. Using Paypal is one of the fastest and easiest ways to get started receiving money on the internet.
In as little as one coaching session, your clients can be purchasing your products or services from your webpage or email with a credit card, debit card, bank account or their own Paypal balance. You then easily transfer those funds into your own bank account that you set up when you start your Paypal Account.
- Install Buy Now and Donation buttons and make it easy for your customers to pay you online.
- Send professional invoices that include your company’s name and logo. Save frequently used invoices as a template for easy invoicing in as little as three steps.
- Shopping cart functionality allows your customers to browse your selection and buy multiple items from your website.
- Set up Subscription and Recurring Payments so that your customers can order and pay for ongoing service or product subscriptions quickly and securely. For example, offer a payment plan for larger priced items or automatically bill a client on the 1st of each month.
- Offer your products and services at an offline workshop or event and then process your customer’s credit card transactions with Virtual Terminal.
- Point your customers to a customized Thank You webpage after their transaction is complete.
- Complete your own business purchases quickly and easily where Paypal is accepted.
- No setup fees, no monthly account fees and a low comparable transaction fee.
In a word, Paypal is the best place to start for beginners. Even if you are contemplating needing a more sophisticated shopping cart service down the road, having a Paypal account is a smart decision for any one doing business on the web today.
And a very cool side effect our clients report after installing their first Paypal button is that their business feels real to them in a brand new way, because now they can officially begin receiving money for their products or services.
Ready to get your Paypal on?
If it’s time for you to make that declaration… that you’re ready to start making money with your online business, I can help you in a personal one-on-one learning session.
Still got a question? Use the form on my contact page and just ask!